OctoFi

Referral Partners

We get paid commission when you transact with our partners, through our dApp or directly when using our Wallet. We then pay 40% to you and the remaining 60% to token holders.

StealthEX

StealthEX

Instant exchange
SimpleSwap

SimpleSwap

Instant exchange
dYdX

dYdX

Decentralized exchange
Bitrefill

Bitrefill

Gift cards
OpenSea

OpenSea

NFT marketplace
1inch

1inch

Decentralized exchange
Transak

Transak

Fiat gateway
ParaSwap

ParaSwap

Decentralized exchange
AAVE

AAVE

Loans
CoinSwitch

CoinSwitch

Instant exchange